Thursday, March 02, 2006

rantings of a lunatic

i'm becoming a bitter betty. i know i always have been, but it's getting worse and it's taking over my life. it hit it's peak two days ago when i found out Costco came into Mikasa and gave us over $30 worth of free goods all because one person signed up. ONE PERSON!-that's it. I mean, where is my free stuff from when my Dad and I signed up? We didn't get anything for our $45 membership, wait we got two cards and the ability to buy 60 rolls of toilet paper for the price of 50 rolls.

Nothing made me more bitter than coming in to work tonight to find out i'm working every night from now until next thursday. not so bitter about that cuz money is good. i'm more pissed over the fact that carol was supposed to go out of town and now isn't yet still won't come in and help us. there are only three managers and i'm only part-time. if jan didn't put me on the schedule for friday, monday or wednesday she would have to work from open to close. carol knows this, yet she doesnt care. i think that's what gets to me the most; her not caring.

i could go on and on but i don't want to scare people away from my nonvisited blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home