Sunday, March 12, 2006

my sundays just keep getting better and better...

today at church an older man passed out behind me. it wasn't as if he fainted, he actually lost consciousness. i heard someone talking aggressively and loud behind us and as i turned around someone was asking for 911 to be called. the man didn't look well at all; he was very pale, and his eyes were unresponsive, they were open and staring right at my mom. my mom said she was so freaked out, he looked like he was dead.

he did come to and they walked him to the back of the church where the EMT's were waiting. Fr. Joe even stepped away from the alter to come over to see if everything was okay. I don't think I have been that scared in I don't know how long. I was totally shaking for a couple minutes afterwards.

we're going shopping, later.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It kind of ties into your blog header up there.....

....which is true and I love by the way :)

11:29 AM

 
Blogger mace said...

I hope the guy was okay!

12:19 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

i love the blog header, it's from a dave matthews band song.

i think he's going to be fine. it just totally freaked me out to turn around and see a pale face with wide open eyes staring off.

4:38 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

best. ending sentence. ever.

10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home