Monday, January 23, 2006

This is for Carol, seeing as though she's the only other person with a dog who reads this.

Dog peeves about humans
1. Passing gas and blaming it on me... not funny...not funny at all !!!
2. Yelling at me for barking... I'M A DOG, YOU NUMBSKULL!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whosewalk is this anyway?4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose... stop it!
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew yourstuff up when you're not home.
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog!Woooo-Hooooooo!Oh, what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when Ifreak out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but Ihaven't quite mast ered that handshake thing yet.
9. Dog sweaters. Hello??? Haven't you noticed the fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth,you're just jealous.

Now lay off me on some of these things, We both know who's boss here (youdon't see me picking up your poop, do you?).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, this is a GREAT list. Couldnt agree more! But I have one more to add. And this is on the subject of poo. How come I have to go "outside" to do that and the monkeys I live with can poo right there *IN* their home? I never get that. And as you stated, then while I go as FAR away from them at teh dogpark to go "do my business" there they come with little bags and pick it up (yuck) and carry it all over with them. Huh? Hey just because I dont have thumbs doesnt mean that Im not smarter than they are......

10:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see LuLu failed to mention that she has a sock fetish. Or that she likes the taste of goose poopie in spring....

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Sara said...

She did indeed fail to mention both of those things. Molly seems to like cat poop, we have to molly-proof the cat boxes around here.

molly isnt into socks as much as mittens and gloves. oh and if a hat has a little ball on the top, like my nephew's did, then she's all over that too...

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home