Monday, January 30, 2006



I swear in the two or so weeks since I've seen Matthew, he's grown almost 2 inches. I think he lost most of his baby flab too. He is still the little kooka head as always. The things that come out of his 5 year old mouth is funny. I told him that he must have grown at least 3 inches since the last time I saw him, "No" he said, "I'm not 3 I'm almost 6, Auntie Sara." He really didn't grasp the concept of growth or maybe just inches. My Mom, Chris, Polly and Matthew were playing CandyLand and Chris was talking and Matthew just had to say something and he kept interupting, so my Mom told him that he has to wait his turn. Finally with what seemed like hours to Matthew, he exclaims "HELLO! over here, what am I chopped liver!" Where does he get this stuff from?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one that uses that phrase!

And now I'm wondering what chopped liver even looks like.

5 is a cool age.

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Sara said...

obviously, matthew looks like chopped liver.

and i agree, 5 is a GREAT age!

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home