Monday, January 23, 2006

Geesh, where should I start?

I don't really know where. As everyone knows it's already 2006. Actually, almost the end of the first month. I really don't have resolutions, seeing as I always break them. And this way if I keep it to myself they might just work out.

We had a terrible snowstorm on Friday afternoon/evening that really blanketed the whole area. By Saturday afternoon all the snow was melted from the roads and really wasn't really effecting anything anymore. I just know that what usually takes my Mom 15 minutes to get home from work took her 50+ minutes Friday night. She said by the time she got in the driveway she was dizzy and had slight vertigo from the snow coming right at her. Crazy!

Amy came over Sunday morning so my Mom could get her hair did. Almost turning 30 must be making Amy soft, cause she offered to touch up my hi-lights and maybe add some color. Next thing I know she has three different tubes in her hand and is telling me to pick a color and she'll make it happen. WHOA! who is this person? I picked blonde streaks with a sweet-ass red burgandy color. When we were done washing the color out she told me to sit back down and told me it was time for a haircut. Imagine my surprise! So, instead of a trim I actually got a "do". It's so sweeeeet! I can't wait to show it off. Too bad I'm working all this week and won't be in the city until February 4th. I'm sure I'll still look hot then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home