Monday, January 23, 2006

deja-poo?

It seems that just 6 months ago I was holed up in our downstairs bathroom renovating it for my mammy. Well, it also seems that I am once again holed up in a bathroom, too bad it's our upstairs one. I would say that more than a year ago, it might even be two, that my brother Chris thought that in order to jump start the renovation he would rip down all the walls and floor. Like I said, at least two years later I am doing it.

Living back home is turning me into the ultimate lesbian. I can weild a hammer like no dyke's business. Chances are that if you take me home to meet your momma, I'm gonna end up tearing walls down and building a three season porch with matching furniture. Being home makes me want to take a sledge hammer to walls and throw pales of paint on the walls to make it look pretty.

It's not like our house is a dump, it's just that it's almost 27 years old and in need of some updating. One project is over and it's on to another. It's crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger rzdesign said...

you said poo! that's all I gots!

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home