Tuesday, December 06, 2005

favorite things; one old, one new.

ok, i tried and i tried but blogger is being an asshole. i cannot upload an image to go along with the title.

my old favorite thing was a bowl of fruit loops cereal. and my NEW favorite thing is my lappy toppy. i have named him nigel quartermaine. it's classy. he will be the sophisticated on the outside but i will secretly curse him while no one is around.

well, time to switch the phone line over to nigel so i can start downloading my cds for itunes again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

i love that Nigel was my idea - but Quartermaine --- thats some classy shit.

i cant wait to see you. bring Nigel. he sounds sexy.

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Sara said...

it is what i wanted to name my cat...until i found out he was really a she.

i've been on a couple dates like that...

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home