Friday, November 11, 2005

a letter to the masses,

Dear masses who happen upon this crappy blog,

This week needs to end, soon. Friday my Mom hit a deer coming home from work, on her way to picking up Matthew. I immediately called her insurance and got the claim processed asap.

Saturday I drive my Mother to the airport and get back to the house just in time to eat a quick lunch with Matthew, get into work atire and rush off to Mikasa by 1pm. I work all night at a job that I love, but at a mall that I hate. (It's an outside mall that does very little night time business). I get off of work and rush into the city so I can see Dianna for all of five seconds before I drop into bed from tiredness.

Sunday we wake up early, get some breakfast and chill out before we have to leave for the show. I sit in a coffee shop listening to music and reading a book that I keep telling Thales I'm almost done with. Which by the way, I am almost done with. I go see Dianna's show which is amazing, too bad the seats are shitty. Not where I was sitting, the actual seat I sat in was like sitting on a bag of concrete. After her show, I sort of rush over to Jo's improv show. What a good time that was, I LOVE YOU CHUCK! That's over and next thing I know I'm back at Dianna's grabbing all my stuff just so I can drive back home and hopefully get some sleep.

Monday my Dad actually leaves for work without me. He thought I was in the city still. Not a bad thing considering I needed to take care of my Mom's car insurance issues. I cleaned the house again because Chris's girlfriend Polly thought she'd be suzy-fuckin-homemaker while my Mom is gone and the place looked like a bomb went off. I tried to fix the washer that Chris jammed with 10 pairs of jeans, with no success. I got fed up and went to the movies. I saw Wallace and Gromit, and the Weatherman. Both were excellent. I then went to work at Mikasa. Got home went to bed.

Tuesday, worked with my Dad. Got home changed and worked at Mikasa.

Wednesday, worked with my Dad. Got home changed and worked at Mikasa.

Thursday, worked with my Dad. Got home, showered and worked at Mikasa.

Friday. I am about to leave for work with my Dad. I do not have to work tonight though. I am however going over to a good friend's house for dinner.

There, you've been waiting for an update and ya bastards got one!

9 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

cheer up - the paycheck will be nice.... just think.... laptop....

11:10 PM

 
Blogger mace said...

I hope the weekend turned around and got nice and restful! Poor muffin!

Was Mom okay? I'm sure that you would have said something had she not been okay. Dorky me.

8:26 PM

 
Blogger JEW said...

Your mom hit Bambi? I hope she's ok.

I love your updates.

Keep us bitches entertained!

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

no, YOU'RE the bastard!

no carols. that's a policy i have. i might think about changing it.

maybe.

11:41 PM

 
Blogger mace said...

Post post post post post post post post post post post post
post post post post post post post post post post post post
post post post post post post post post.

9:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

......then your holiday season is going to be mighty unmusical .......*SARA*.....

And Im sorry about your mom hitting a deer but at least you should assure her how lucky it was that it wasnt a pair of fornicating turkeys......










(can I please till stay sara?)

>:)

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Sara said...

this blog is now complete because carol found it.

wait, maybe it's completely ruined?

too soon to tell.

1:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does that mean I can still stay sara?

In fact! I might not even need MY blog anymore! I will just use your comment section for that!









>:)

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

carol, you have an open invitation to stay and post on my blog.

just not about skritchy scratchy turkey feet.

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home