Wednesday, October 26, 2005

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...


Today is my mother's 60th birthday. I swear she does not look a day over 55 . I wish to her many more years to celebrate and to always have a special day just for herself.

My mother is my "sunshine". She would always sing that song to us as little rugrats. She still sings it but now it's to Matthew, my nephew. It makes me happy yet slightly jealous; I hope my mother has all the time in the world to enjoy her grandson and to watch him grow like she has seen her children grow. I wish her so much happiness. I love you mommy!

You are my sunshine, My only sunshine
You make me happy when skys are grey
You'll never know dear How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

1 Comments:

Blogger mace said...

Bah! I was sure I had commented, but I don't see it, at least.

What an awesome woman your mommy is. She's really cool, and I hope she had the best bday ever. She's too cool for anything else.

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home