Tuesday, October 25, 2005

the most premium bitch around


This is my Molly-dog. I love the little rascal a whole bunches. When I first brought her to the country we would run without her leash on. Until one day the little snot nose decided to run for the road. Which really isn't a good thing, you know? And a few days after that she tried it again. Finally we put her on probation and she was confined to the leash throughout the summer.

Well Molly is off probation and is on a warning alone. Tonight we played with her under inflated ball in the yard. She gave it her all and ran and ran and ran some more. Molly likes to run that's for certain. The only problem is is that she does not always like to come directly to you. She does this thing where she lays down 5 feet from me and drops the ball on the ground. I think she's just exercising her cuteness.

It's like she knew I was writing about her because she just came up to me and started jumping on my lap. By the way, she is so not a lap dog-no matter what she thinks. Her slender 65 lbs. is not meant to be on my lap. She is my little fluffy-flanks molly mcbutter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

heh heh...

"fluffy flanks"

I just found a new nickname for Maxwell....

11:31 AM

 
Blogger mace said...

Holy crap, that IS some premium bitch!

Just like you!

Mwah ha ha ha!

.
.
.

Seriously, I just love that little lady. She's so cute and mischevious. And cute, did I mention cute?

9:38 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

dianna, i usually call her scruffy-ass but my mom is sort of opposed to me swearing at the dog.

go figure?

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home